Most teachers receive little or no formal training in classroom management. Based on the extremely popular and best-selling 1-2-3 Magic book, 1-2-3 Magic for Teachers explains in straightforward language exactly how teachers can establish reasonable control in their classrooms.
Take the guesswork out of classroom discipline!
Many teachers receive little or no formal training in classroom discipline and classroom management. Yet experienced educators will tell you if challenging student behaviors go unchecked, the entire year can be disrupted. Based on the best-selling and extremely popular 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12, 1-2-3 Magic for Teachers explains in straightforward language exactly how teachers can establish and maintain reasonable control of their classrooms.
Teachers will learn:
- An extremely simple method for eliminating disruptive behavior
- How to encourage and reinforce courteous classroom behavior and constructive work habits
- How to understand the effects of your personality on your teaching
- How to effectively manage transition times
- Successful methods for handling assemblies, playground, lunchtime, fieldtrips and cleanup
- Why many self-esteem programs are unrealistic and unhelpful
- The 10 things you do not want to know about self-esteem
- How to communicate productively with parents